Spring Skills & Training Camp
Our spring skills sessions will focus on improving the fundamental components of what makes up a great hockey player. Our staff of qualified coaches (including current NCAA and Pro players) will spend time in small groups settings with each player to work on skating stride, edges, puck handling, shooting, passing proficiency and overall hockey competency. Our approach for teaching these skills will be challenging yet fun. Players will be introduced to fresh drills and techniques that will make them better all-around players. Goalie instruction will be provided as well.
- Daily on ice sessions run from 10:00am to 12:00pm
- 8 hours of on ice instruction with a player to coach ratio of 4:1 to maximize instruction and feedback
- Written feedback available upon request at weeks end
- All coaches are Junior Bruins staff members or play at the NCAA or Pro level
- All students receive 5% off a future Junior Bruins camp